Last Updated: December 13, 2021
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. Consumers who fill out a contact form will provide their e-mail address, and optionally, their name, phone number, and message. We collect this information as well as any other information you give us directly on our Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log the website/domain that referred the devised used to our site, and your location. Consumers who call the company through the site may have their name and phone number captured.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our Site and services.
- We may use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We may use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about your legal issues.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
*[Because we value your privacy will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent or as specifically described above.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove and reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Lake Law Firm, P.A.
475 Central Ave, Suite 402
St. Petersburg, FL 33701